Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mollie Makes Magazine

I have finally found a craft magazine I LOVE. Up until now, I'd relied on Martha Stewart Living to provide me with a few tidbits here and there on craft ideas. But Mollie Makes is devoted entirely to crafting. It's a relatively new magazine from the UK, they've only had 13 issues. Their photography is just as pleasing to look at as any Martha magazine and all their ads are devoted to craft related stores, (not pharmaceuticals and whoever will pay the bills) so they don't even feel like ads.

There's a lot of focus on sewing, but they definitely cover all other crafts as well. Every issue includes a few downloadable templates from their website. I made the Jammie Dodger from Issue 4, by Ouissi Gresty as a new pincushion.

No comments:

Post a Comment